|A b s t r a c t|
|Title:||Oracle Cloud Premigration Advisor for Easier Migrations to Oracle Autonomous Database|
|Summary:||Perform faster, easier and more complete database assessments for migration to Oracle Autonomous Database with the Cloud Pre-Migration Advisor Tool (CPAT).
Learn from Oracle CPAT Product Management through demos and discussion about the tool and how to use it for assessing and preparing your database for migration to Oracle Autonomous Database.
Attendees will learn about:
- What CPAT is and what it does.
- Getting the latest download and release notes.
- Running the tool standalone or as part of other Oracle Services.
- Interpreting the various types of findings in the report.
- Recognizing some common issues discovered by CPAT, their possible impacts and remediations.
- Applying best practices, including integrations with Oracle Zero Downtime Migration (ZDM) and Cloud Database Migration Service (DMS).
|Session Type:||One Hour Session|
|Target Audience:||Database Administration|
|Session:||Session 11: 02/17/2023 2:45 pm to 3:45 pm|
|Biographical Sketch:||Bill Beauregard is currently Senior Principal Product Manager in the Upgrades, Migrations and Patching group. Bill is responsible for Oracle Database Utilities product management, and release management for Upgrades, Migrations and Patching. He evangelizes upgrade and migration technologies at Oracle User Group events and works with Oracle customers in collaboration with Oracle Presales and Oracle Support. Find more information at https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/upgrades.html.
|Conference Administration Tool | Copyright © 2023, Prairie Systems Group, Limited|
|Page: DISPLAY_PRESENTER_ABSTRACT | Version 1.86|